Job Responsibilities and Duties:
* Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating and entering transactions
* Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
* Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
* Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
* Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting
* Summarizes financial status by collecting information.
* Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
* Bank reconciliations
* Accounts Payable/Receivable
Skills and Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
* 5+ years' experience
* Familiarity with SAP financial software a plus
* Experience with IFRS a plus
* Advanced knowledge of excel
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Experience with computerized ledger systems